Saturday, August 6, 2011

How will we Respond?

theresponseusa.com
(sorry i can't get links to work)
i invite my friends and family to Join in Prayer with our Christian family in Texas as they pray for our nation. 
In Daniel 10, Daniel has a vision of a man that frightens him.
Daniel 10:10,11,12
(10)A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees.
(11) He said, "Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you,"
And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.
(12)Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel.
Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.
i LOVE how God responded to Daniel.
 So Precious, that God would go out of his way like this.
When you read chapter 10, you will see what i mean. Gods messenger went Way out of his way to deliver this response.
Can we, in turn, Go out of our way to respond to Him?
(just a little?)
(Just a whole Lot!)
i also invite you to read the book of Daniel as he is shown the future ... the Revelation of the things we are Right Now going through.
In fact
if
it has been too long
i
invite you to start reading Gods word
from the beginning in Genesis.
Begin a new year
Right here in the middle of the year.
It is Not yet too late to start over.
To begin a new life right now.
Time Is short my friends.
Jesus
 is the Way
The
Truth
The
Life.
Pray for our country
our President,
 for our world
Pray for Israel.
Blessings.
(this is tardy, i'm sorry, it's the way my mind (doesn't) works.)
But it's still NOT too late to Respond.

*huggs & Buzz's

No comments:

Post a Comment