Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gremlins

Looks innocent doesn't he?

 All squished up in order to fit onto the tiny ledge
next to me as i attempt to put words together
on this contraption he would describe as a DIS-traction!
Thank God He is mostly innocent... No malice aforethought.. truly.
No
he's not the problem...
and YES...
there IS
a
problem.
It's these computer
Gremlins
Those crazy things that occur in compu-land when we are
NO-Where Near our keyboards.

SOMEwhere in the past
 somefunnybunny
told me that these instruments ...
 these tools of sociability and commerce are
LOGICAL.
That they only record or function at the behest of the operator.
How IS IT then
that
When i turn my back ...
turn the 'Velocitraptor'
OFF
overnight
that important functions i have set up just the way

 I WANT THEM
get
RE-
Configured,

completely

 C
H
A
N
G
E
D
 ! <
i'm so greatful for this Sweet little furry friend
who rests so lovingly beside me
purring softly in answere to my
disgruntled mutterings
 muddling through the process of figuring out
 what & how
things have been scrambled like cold day old  eggs
 waiting to be scraped off a plate.

CocoMo: Life Coach

A man of many companions may

come to ruin,
but there is a
friend
who sticks closer than a brother

Proverbs 18:24

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Kare (: I had to giggle at the sight of the cat, oh but they love to be close and right on top of what we are doing, lol. Great photo -

    Thanks for stopping by my blog it means a lot to me when I see a comment from you. I hope you have a blessed day my friend! Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete